- What's New?
- About Us
- Our People
- National President
- Chief Commissioner
- Chairman, NEC
- National Chief Executive
- International Commissioner
- National Commissioner Youth Program
- National Commissioner, Adult Training and Development; Principal, SAIT
- National Adviser for Environment
- National Adviser - National Youth Council and National Forums
- National Adviser for Special Needs
- Deputy Principal (Adventurous Activities) SAIT
- Deputy Principal (Academic) SAIT
- National Office Staff
- Mission, Aim & Principles
- Organisation Chart
- National Management
- Annual Report
- Brand Manual, Digital Guidelines & Logos
- National Advertising
- Famous Scouts
- Contact Us
- Our People
- Join the Adventure!
- Joey Scouts (6-7)
- Cub Scouts (*8-10)
- Scouts (*11-14)
- Venturer Scouts (*15-17)
- Rover Scouts (18-25)
- Adult volunteers
- Former Scouts
- Scouts Australia Institute of Training (SAIT)
- International Scouting
- Scouting & the Environment
- Environment Partners & Events
- World Scout Environment Badge
- Environment Charter
- Scout Environment Weeks
- Resources & Links
- Environment Competitions & Projects
- News, Info and Links
- National Projects & Partners
- Lord Baden-Powell Society
- National Youth Program
- Award Schemes
- National Rover Council
- National Youth Council
- Scouts Australia Undertakes A Youth Program Review
- Scouts of the World Award
- 2014 Mawson Scholarship Application Forms Now Open!
- AV2015 - 16th Australian Venture
- Calling all Leaders of Youth! We need your help with improving our publications!
- Resources & Information for Members
- Product & Publication Catalogue
- Online Library
- Youth Voice
- Leader Resources
- Award Schemes & Badge Diagrams
- Get Connected
- Rovering Towards 2020
- Scout Wiki
- Scouts Oz App
- Donations & Payments
- Photo Galleries
- BTC - Bullying, it's not part of Scouting
Resources for Leaders
Don't just stop here...
Make sure you also browse the other links in the Resources & Information for Members menu!
Scout Central is a database of essential resources by Scouting members for Scouting members! Search for resources or add your own to Scout Central, find out everything you need to know about the Areas of Personal Growth and the Award Scheme and access your e-learning from this exciting new resource! To log-on to Scout Central use your e-learning credentials or your member number and birth date (dd/mm/yy) if you do not have your e-learning credentials. For more information on Scout Central click here. Log on now and enjoy!
Scouts Australia’s Digital Revolution takes Leaders to new heights!
2012 is a great year for Leaders!
Be Prepared for New Adventure as Scouts Australia revolutionises Scouting for Leaders around Australia through Scout Central.
Following on from the huge success of e-Learning, Scouts Australia’s new digital platform, Scout Central, has been created, solely to provide the best possible resources for Leaders, helping them save time, become more efficient, effective and better informed in delivering great Scouting!
Through Scout Central, Leaders around Australia can finally use a single system log-in. Using their e-Learning credentials, Leaders can now access Scout Central and catch up with the latest news from National and their Branch; read Facebook and Twitter Feeds; update their knowledge about the Areas of Personal Growth; find out everything they need to know about the Award Scheme from Joey Scouts to Rovers; and much more.
Using the brand new Program Finder, Leaders now have access to hundreds of Activities, Games and complete Programs for their Section, for nights and camps. To make things even better, each Program is linked with the Areas of Personal Growth and the Award Scheme. Leaders can now rate and provide feedback on the Programs listed and even share new, exciting Programs they might have with other Leaders around Australia.
Through the Online Library Leaders can now download numerous free publications and through the Advertising and Promotions page, find resources helping them to promote Scouting better. Leaders are even able to access e-Learning via Scout Central.
Scout Central is just the first stage of Scouts Australia’s Digital Revolution in the online and mobile sphere, aimed to make Scouting better, more efficient and more effective for Leaders and youth around Australia.
So become part of the Scouting Digital Revolution today!
Check out Scout Central at http://central.scouts.com.au
Log- in using your membership number and e-Learning password. If you have never used e-Learning, simply enter your date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) and you will be asked to create a new password.
A wealth of information, including answers to Leaders' 'Frequently Asked Questions', and Circulars issued by WOSM. You can also view or subscribe to WORLDinfo (WOSM E-News).
Scouts Australia is a member of World Scouting's Asia-Pacific Region. Subscribe to the APR Inbox (APR E-News), and download APR Circulars and Reports.
The Scouts Australia Online Library contains current National policies and a link to the National Annual Report. It also contains supplementary resources for the Fieldbook for Australian Scouting, a number of publications for youth Sections and Leaders that are no longer in print, and publications that have been superseded but still contain useful information.
An excellent and broad range of Scouting publications available for free download. The WOSM Online Library contains detailed descriptions of each available publication, and a searchable database.
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
- Scouts Australia Products & Publications - Scouts Australia has a large range of useful publications available for purchase through Scouting retailers. Your local retailer may not stock all items regularly, so browse the catalogue and find out what you're missing!
- Australian Scout Magazine - Subscribe to Australian Scout, a national monthly magazine produced by Scouts Victoria. An excellent resource for ALL Australian Leaders.
- Leader Badge Placements & Adult Recognition Awards
- Scouts Australia Institute of Training (SAIT) Program and General Course Information
- Scouts Australia International - Info about International Contingents and other opportunities, JOTA-JOTI, the Scout International Student Exchange Program, the International Pen-Pal Program and more.
- Environment Resources - Activities and resources specific to the environment, including the new World Scout Environment Badge.
- First Aid Resources - 'Scouts in Action Week - First Aid' may have been and gone, but the website is continually updated with new info and resources to help Leaders run age-appropriate first aid activities for their youth members.
Cubstuff.info and Joeys.cubstuff.info - A large range of resources for Cub Scout and Joey Scout Leaders. (Please note that cubstuff.info and joeys.cubstuff.info are not official Scouts Australia websites and, as such, the Scout Association of Australia does not take responsibility for their content.)
WOSM Forum for Adults in Scouting - Have your say!
Feedback? Ideas? Taken a great pic? Found a broken link? Email us at email@example.com.