- What's New?
- About Us
- Our People
- Chief Scout
- National President
- Chief Commissioner
- Chairman, NEC
- National Chief Executive
- International Commissioner
- National Commissioner Youth Program
- National Commissioner, Adult Training and Development; Principal, SAIT
- National Adviser for Environment
- National Youth Council Chair
- National Adviser - National Youth Council and National Forums
- National Adviser for Special Needs
- Deputy Principal (Adventurous Activities) SAIT
- Deputy Principal (Academic) SAIT
- National Office Staff
- Mission, Aim & Principles
- Organisation Chart
- National Management
- Annual Report
- Brand Manual, Digital Guidelines & Logos
- National Advertising
- Famous Scouts
- Contact Us
- Our People
- Join the Adventure!
- Joey Scouts (6-7)
- Cub Scouts (*8-10)
- Scouts (*11-14)
- Venturer Scouts (*15-17)
- Rover Scouts (18-25)
- Adult volunteers
- Former Scouts
- Scouts Australia Institute of Training (SAIT)
- Adult Training & Development Policy
- Training Program & General Course Information
- Scouts Australia Qualifies Members in Industry Recognised Outdoor Rec skills!
- International Scouting
- Scouting & the Environment
- Environment Partners & Events
- World Scout Environment Badge
- Environment Charter
- Scout Environment Weeks
- Resources & Links
- Environment Competitions & Projects
- News, Info and Links
- National Projects & Partners
- Lord Baden-Powell Society
- National Youth Program
- Award Schemes
- National Rover Council
- National Youth Council
- Scouts Australia Undertakes A Youth Program Review
- Scouts of the World Award
- Performing Arts in Scouting
- 2014 Mawson Scholarship Application Forms Now Open!
- AV2015 - 16th Australian Venture
- Calling all Leaders of Youth! We need your help with improving our publications!
- Resources & Information for Members
- Product & Publication Catalogue
- Online Library
- Youth Voice
- Leader Resources
- Award Schemes & Badge Diagrams
- Get Connected
- Rovering Towards 2020
- Scout Wiki
- Scouts Oz App
- Donations & Payments
- Photo Galleries
- BTC - Bullying, it's not part of Scouting
Project Officer - Youth Program Review
Scouts Australia is undertaking a major review of its youth program and seeks a motivated and experienced person for the full time role of Project Officer. The Project Officer would be a member of the National YPR Coordinating Team and report to the National Commissioner Youth Program on Review matters. The role is based in Chatswood, NSW and reports to the National CEO on day to day operational issues.
Candidates will need to hold relevant professional qualifications and demonstrate high level working knowledge of research, writing and digital media as well as team leadership. Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication, both written and verbal, are critical, as is the ability to interact with volunteers & management. Previous experience in a Not-for-Profit organisation working with volunteers or Scouting would be viewed favourably.
Scouts Australia is a Child Safe Organisation. All successful applicants will need to undergo a National Police Criminal History Check, hold NSW - New Working with Children Check and a current driving license.
All applications and enquiries should be directed to the National Chief Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close COB – 7 March 2014
Scouts Australia is a volunteer based not-for-profit organisation. We are always looking for enthusiastic and committed adult volunteers of all ages and from all walks of life to help out at local Scout Groups.
For information about volunteering, call 1800 SCOUTS or click here.