- What's New?
- About Us
- Our People
- National President
- Chief Commissioner
- Chairman, NEC
- National Chief Executive
- International Commissioner
- National Commissioner Youth Program
- National Commissioner, Adult Training and Development; Principal, SAIT
- National Adviser for Environment
- National Adviser - National Youth Council and National Forums
- National Adviser for Special Needs
- Deputy Principal (Adventurous Activities) SAIT
- Deputy Principal (Academic) SAIT
- National Office Staff
- Mission, Aim & Principles
- Organisation Chart
- National Management
- Annual Report
- Brand Manual, Digital Guidelines & Logos
- National Advertising
- Famous Scouts
- Contact Us
- Our People
- Join the Adventure!
- Joey Scouts (6-7)
- Cub Scouts (*8-10)
- Scouts (*11-14)
- Venturer Scouts (*15-17)
- Rover Scouts (18-25)
- Adult volunteers
- Former Scouts
- Scouts Australia Institute of Training (SAIT)
- International Scouting
- Scouting & the Environment
- Environment Partners & Events
- World Scout Environment Badge
- Environment Charter
- Scout Environment Weeks
- Resources & Links
- Environment Competitions & Projects
- News, Info and Links
- National Projects & Partners
- Lord Baden-Powell Society
- National Youth Program
- Award Schemes
- National Rover Council
- National Youth Council
- Scouts Australia Undertakes A Youth Program Review
- Scouts of the World Award
- 2014 Mawson Scholarship Application Forms Now Open!
- AV2015 - 16th Australian Venture
- Calling all Leaders of Youth! We need your help with improving our publications!
- Resources & Information for Members
- Product & Publication Catalogue
- Online Library
- Youth Voice
- Leader Resources
- Award Schemes & Badge Diagrams
- Get Connected
- Rovering Towards 2020
- Scout Wiki
- Scouts Oz App
- Donations & Payments
- Photo Galleries
- BTC - Bullying, it's not part of Scouting
Scouts Australia is proud to be associated with Landcare, a uniquely Australian partnership between the community, government and business to 'do something practical' about protecting and repairing our environment.
Clean Up Australia
Scout Groups across Australia have supported the nation's largest community-based environmental event - Clean Up Australia Day - since its commencement in 1990.
Clean Up The World
The 2012 Clean Up the World theme is “Our Place...Our Planet...Our Responsibility”, and participating groups will undertake activities such as protecting water sources, planting trees, reducing waste, education and awareness raising.
Australian Water Association - National Water Week
The Australian Water Association is inviting all Scout Groups to register for the National Water Week Ambassador Initiative. Ambassadors will visit registered Groups during National Water Week to teach young people about Australia's most precious resource!
Conservation Volunteers Australia
Conservation Volunteers invites Scout Groups from around Australia to volunteer for important projects that help protect and enhance our environment. You don't need any prior skills or experience, just a reasonable level of health and fitness to protect Australia's beloved flora and fauna.
Imagine being able to safely drink the water from a puddle, creek, dam or even a horse trough! LifeStraw Australia and New Zealand distributes LifeStraw water filters perfect for when you work or play outdoors, travel, or as an emergency drinking water source, as each LifeStraw filter removes the disease-causing germs, and parasites (including Giardia), as well as dirt from water you would normally suspect as unsafe. LifeStraws are used extensively by aid organisations, the UN, and even by a number of world militaries, so are ideal for the Scouting Movement. This small (60g) personal water filter cleans enough water to the equivalent of 1 pallet of costly bottled water. Finally available to the public, to use a LifeStraw simply suck through the straw to filter 1000 litres of water when you need it, one sip at a time.