- What's New?
- About Us
- Our People
- Chief Scout
- National President
- Chief Commissioner
- Chairman, NEC
- National Chief Executive
- International Commissioner
- National Commissioner Youth Program
- National Commissioner, Adult Training and Development; Principal, SAIT
- National Adviser for Environment
- National Youth Council Chair
- National Adviser - National Youth Council and National Forums
- National Adviser for Special Needs
- Deputy Principal (Adventurous Activities) SAIT
- Deputy Principal (Academic) SAIT
- National Office Staff
- Mission, Aim & Principles
- Organisation Chart
- National Management
- Annual Report
- Brand Manual, Digital Guidelines & Logos
- National Advertising
- Famous Scouts
- Contact Us
- Our People
- Join the Adventure!
- Joey Scouts (6-7)
- Cub Scouts (*8-10)
- Scouts (*11-14)
- Venturer Scouts (*15-17)
- Rover Scouts (18-25)
- Adult volunteers
- Former Scouts
- Scouts Australia Institute of Training (SAIT)
- Adult Training & Development Policy
- Training Program & General Course Information
- Scouts Australia Qualifies Members in Industry Recognised Outdoor Rec skills!
- International Scouting
- Scouting & the Environment
- Environment Partners & Events
- World Scout Environment Badge
- Environment Charter
- Scout Environment Weeks
- Resources & Links
- Environment Competitions & Projects
- News, Info and Links
- National Projects & Partners
- Lord Baden-Powell Society
- National Youth Program
- Award Schemes
- National Rover Council
- National Youth Council
- Scouts Australia Undertakes A Youth Program Review
- Scouts of the World Award
- Performing Arts in Scouting
- 2014 Mawson Scholarship Application Forms Now Open!
- AV2015 - 16th Australian Venture
- Calling all Leaders of Youth! We need your help with improving our publications!
- Resources & Information for Members
- Product & Publication Catalogue
- Online Library
- Youth Voice
- Leader Resources
- Award Schemes & Badge Diagrams
- Get Connected
- Rovering Towards 2020
- Scout Wiki
- Scouts Oz App
- Donations & Payments
- Photo Galleries
- BTC - Bullying, it's not part of Scouting
Australian Queen's Scout Association
The Australian Queen's Scout Association (AQSA) is a fellowship of men and women who have been awarded the Queen's Scout Badge or its predecessor, the King's Scout Badge.
Only those who have been presented with a Queen's Scout or King's Scout Award and who are in good standing with The Scout Association of Australia may hold membership.
- To help develop community recognition of the Queen's Scout Award and Scouting in general.
- To strengthen the fellowship between the Queen's Scouts through social events and other appropriate activities.
- To enable members to be kept up-to-date with the latest developments in Scouting, the achievements of Queen's Scouts and forthcoming events.
- To assist the development of Scouting in suitable ways.
Activities for Members
- Members will receive two newsletters per year containing articles of interest detailing the latest developments in Scouting, the achievements of Queen's Scouts and upcoming events.
- Members may be involved in organising and attending special social events held at venues throughout Australia and be invited to visit major events such as Jamborees, Ventures and Moots etc.
Levels of Membership
- Five year membership [$50.00]
- Ten year membership for under 21 years [$50.00]
- Lifetime membership [$250.00]
Become a Member
To become a member of AQSA, complete an application and return to:
The Australian Queen's Scout Association
Scouts Australia House
Level 1/8 Help Street
CHATSWOOD NSW 2067