Certificate III in Business
The Certificate III in Business reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
There are five defined learning pathways in Scouts Australia that provide learning and experiences that align closely and will provide most of your evidence towards meeting the requirements of the Certificate III in Business. Further information is available in the Certificate III in Business Candidate Information.
- Venturer Scouts complete the Queen’s Scout Award
- Rover Scouts complete the St George Award
- Rover Scouts complete Wood Badge training Basic level
- Adult Leaders of Youth complete Wood Badge training Basic level
- Adult Leaders of Adults complete Wood Badge training Basic level
- Need to provide copies of the evidence that you are using for your recognition of prior learning (RPL) assessment.
- After evidence is provided an Assessor will be assigned who will assess your evidence and work with you to address any gaps against the requirements of the qualification.
|2019 Certificate III in Business: Rover Scouts|