Thank your youth members for bringing a friend to Scouts. To receive this woggle, all youth members need to do is bring along a friend to Scouts (any Section) for three weeks. The activity is aimed at the Joey Scout and Cub Scout Sections, but may be used in other Sections with the permission of the Section Council in the Group.
- Bring a Friend to your Joey, Cub, Scout, Venturer or Rover Scout night and you can earn the Bring a Friend Woggle.
- You might even want to organise a Bring a Friend night and have several new members all attend on the same night.
- Then you can make a fun night out of it and grow your Group as well.
- The woggle can only be purchased on Scout Shop by Leaders who have logged onto the Scout Shop login page.
How to Earn
- To be presented to a youth member who brings a friend (not a current member) to at least 3 meetings/activities during which they (and their leaders)
- The friend does not have to join Scouting for the youth member to earn the badge
Placement on Uniform
- This is a woggle and can be worn instead of another woggle one may have
- It should be removed when the youth member moves to the next section
What About Additional Friends?
- A youth member may earn additional woggles, if they ‘bring more friends’
- But only one woggle may be worn – additional woggles can be used as mementos or in collections.