Scouts Australia Institute of Training
Employability and Leadership
While participating in Scouting members gain many skills which are highly valued in the wider community.
Outdoor Adventurous Activities
Members of Scouts Australia have opportunities to participate in a wide range of outdoor adventurous activities.
Venturer Scouts, Rover Scouts and adult members have the appropriate learning and may enrol to be recognised in full or partial qualifications through the Scouts Australia Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 5443).
- Skill Sets are a collection of units of competency identified by industry as having applicability in workplaces.
- You can choose to complete any units of competency which are available through Scouts Australia.
- Partial qualifications may fill a skills need or you may complete them to enable credit transfer and gaining cheaper qualifications through other registered training providers.
- CHCSS00074 Child Protection
- BSBSS00097 Innovation Leadership Skill Set
- BSBSS00100 Business Operations Support Skill Set
- BSBSS00101 Business Operations Management Skill Set
- BSBSS00109 Introduction to Team Management Skill Set
- BSBSS00117 Diversity and Inclusion Skill Set
- BSBSS00119 Customer Service Skill Set
- BSBSS00095 Cross-Sector Infection Control Skill Set
- BSBSS00129 Cross-Sector Mental Health and Organisational Disruption Skill Set
- BSBSS00132 Organisational Disruption Management Skill Set
- BSBSS00133 Organisational Disruption Support Skill Set
- SISSS00120 Alpine Activities Leader
- SISSS00121 Artificial Abseiling
- SISSS00122 Artificial Climbing
- SISSS00123 Challenge Course Leader
- SISSS00124 Challenge Course Supervisor
- SISSS00126 Wilderness First Aid
- MARSS00009 Australian Territorial Waters VHF Radio Operator’s Skill Set
- TAESS00011 Assessor Skill Set
- TAESS00013 Enterprise Trainer – Mentoring Skill Set
- TAESS00014 Enterprise Trainer-Presenting Skill Set
- TAESS00017 Workplace Supervisor Skill Set